- One whole Chicken
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Tbsp 1/4 Chili powder
- 60 g deviled cashew
- 2 cups of tomato juice
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 60 g grated cheese
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper powder
- Oil for frying
1. cut the chicken into big pieces
2. Put flour, pepper powder, chili powder in a paper bag
3. Put the cut chicken pieces into the bag and shake it till the flour gets coated over the chicken pieces
4. fry the chicken till it turns golden brown in heated oil
5. put the chicken into a pan and add tomato juice, 1/2 cup of water and cook the pieces
6. add fresh milk and cook for some time.
7. relish it ! with adding cashew and cheese pieces on top.