Ingredients:- 8 chicken legs ( cut into two)
- 4 tbsp masala powder
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tesp 5 spice pwder
- 1 tesp sugar
- 2" pieces ginger - grated
- 3 tbsp oil
- 4nos garlic clove - crushed
- 1nos juice of lime
- i tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 3 tbsp seasoning powder
1. to make marinate mix the masala powder tomato ketchup, chili powder , Worcestershire sauce. five spice power , sugar, salt and little water leave to rest for 10 minutes.
2. Rub the masala mixture over the chicken and rest for 1 minute
3. heat oil in a pan , add crushed ginger and garlic until golden brown.
4. Add the chicken and fry until sealed. then cover and cook until the chicken is tender and oil separated from the sauce, sprinkle the lemon juice, ginger slices, chopped coriander over the chicken serve hot with plain rice.